To complete our range of recovery equipment, ARB stocks many other useful items.
ARB Recovery Gloves
Containing moulded impact guards for fingers and back of hand with palm protection for wire and synthetic rope winch cables, ARB recovery gloves are an essential recovery item without compromising comfort or dexterity.
Part number: GLOVEMX
Five metres in length, this high tensile steel drag chain comes in a handy storage bucket.
Bushranger X Trax II
For a quick and easy recovery solution in sand, mud and snow, X Trax II are made with heavy duty rubber with galvanised steel cables and fittings and come in a quick release carry bag.
ARB TRED Pro
Specially designed for when you find yourself stuck off the beaten track without any help in sight – ARB TRED Pro is the ultimate recovery device to get you out of trouble when traction is lost in even the toughest of conditions; whether it be in sand, mud or even snow.
Featuring a unique composite construction EXOTRED, ARB TRED Pro are extremely durable, wear resistant and can handle high levels of flexibility; providing the ultimate traction by maintaining a high level of pressure on the tyre whilst withstanding the flex of being under vehicle weight on less than stable ground.
– EXOTRED unique patented composite construction
– SIPE-LOCK Patented Grip Profile
– Unique nylon material for superior flex and durability
– Special glass filled resin nylon teeth to reduce premature wear from wheel spin
– Lower profile for storage
– Retro-fit mounts available to suit most recovery board mounting options
– Ergonomic handles for shovel control
– Contour ramp created using 4×4 tyre dimension and tred pattern data for optimised design
– ARB unique colours and branding
Available in three practical sizes for all your recovery needs.
ARB Strap Wrap
Manufactured from 50mm wide polyester webbing, the ARB Strap Wrap solves the problem of recovery straps becoming unravelled whilst being carried or when in storage.