While bull bars, side rails and rear bars will help keep vulnerable vehicle panels free from damage, various vital components underneath your vehicle are also at risk when you drive in challenging off road terrain.
Whilst most factory protection is sufficient for protecting your vehicle from stone damage, a more robust solution is required to provide protection from rocks, stumps and ruts encountered in more challenging terrain.
Vehicle specific, ARB Under Vehicle Protection sets includes protection panels which are directly bolted onto the chassis to provide protection from the ARB bull bar (if fitted) to the transfer case.
ARB differential covers are also available for a range of vehicles, and have been specifically engineered to protect both the differential and the ring and pinion set from off road hazards.
Providing an unrivalled safeguard for the underside of your vehicle, ARB’s underbody protection will give you more peace of mind in these situations. Laser cut, press formed and folded to provide superior strength, this product is the result of extensive field testing and is available for a range of vehicles.
- Designed to protect vital underbody components including steering, engine sump, transmission and transfer case (dependent on vehicle model)
- Vehicle specific design
- Pressed and folded 3mm laser cut steel provides more strength than folded steel alone and allows optimum strength to weight ratio
- Securely bolted to the vehicle’s chassis providing outstanding structural integrity
- All steel components are zinc plated and powder coated in a silver textured finish
- Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for vehicle servicing