ARB’s Differential Cover will protect your diff against the hazards of competition or extreme off road use.
When off road, it is inevitable that obstacles will be encountered that could potentially inflict expensive damage on your differential. To prevent this, ARB’s Differential Cover is available for a range of vehicle models, and has been specifically engineered to protect the differential and ring & pinion set from any off road hazards.
- Competition Differential Covers available in either black or red to suit selected vehicles
- High tensile nodular iron structure protects the differential and ring and pinion set from off road obstacles
- Computer optimised cross brace design increases the structural rigidity of the whole axle
- Approach/departure angle optimised by angled exterior surface
- Prolonged carrier bearing life due to extra support to the bearing alignment
- Additional housing strength helps keep the ring and pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth, greatly increasing ring and pinion life and overall maximum load strength
- Top quality, high power neodymium magnets are used in both the drain plug and the dipstick to collect metallic wear particles as the vehicle moves
- Magnet location in the end of the dipstick allows the oil to be checked for tell-tale signs of internal damage
- Low profile drain plug design resists damage from obstacles
- Combination of the high filler point and dipstick allows the oil to be checked for water contamination without having to drain the oil
- Unique dipstick/filler cap design allows differential oil level to be adjusted for customised high driveline angles
- Cover is powder coated, CNC machined, then clear coated for a durable, professional, long lasting finish
- Hardware is zinc plated
- Tensile cap screws (supplied) are recessed for protection against obstacles which might damage or loosen them