ARB Corporation, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of four wheel drive accessories is seeking to appoint an energetic and reliable Technical & Customer Service Officer based at its European operation in Prague, Czech Republic.
The ARB Europe Office services the booming European market, and this vital role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to join one of the industry’s most respected organisations in a position where they can really make a difference.
Reporting directly to the ARB Europe General Manager, the successful candidate will provide ongoing support to the sales team and European dealer network with in-depth product knowledge and technical expertise. Excellent English language skills are essential, both verbal and written, along with 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Supporting sales with in-depth technical product knowledge and product advice to customers
- Managing customers concerns and feedback, including warranty claims
- Assisting in managing EU product certification process
- Driving product quality management
- Supporting new product development for the European market
- Supporting product validation for the European market
- Providing advice and recommendations for continual product & technical improvements
- Regular liaison with Australian quality, engineering and product management teams providing technical feedback for product in EU market.
- Technical support for local product assembly including canopy range
- Attending regular in service skill training
- Undertaking other relevant tasks as required, including administrative tasks as appropriate to the role
Skills and attributes required:
- Background in customer service and customer management
- Automotive mechanical background will be an advantage
- At least two years experience in a similar technical field
- Autonomy, Flexibility and ability to travel
- Commercial and technical experience is an advantage
- Driving license GroupB
- Excellent English verbal and written (grammar) skills required
- LOTE (language other than English) with add to the application
- History of involvement and understanding of new product design process and design validation will be well regarded
- A very strong customer service ethic, and the ability to work as a member of a team
- Ideally the drive and ambition to grow and develop withing the business
- Computer literacy
On offer for the successful candidate:
- Full-time employment
- Self-realization, self-competence and responsibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Ongoing product training and education